1 ½ lbs. Black Radish (make sure to clean really good not dirt!)
3 lbs. Acorn Squash
2 lbs. Sunchoke (peeled)
6 lbs. Heirloom Fingerling Potatoes
1 lb. Asparagus (or 2 bunches, Blanched, cut into 1 ½ inch pcs cut on the bias)
6 oz. Black Garlic (minced)
6 oz. Blended Oil EVOO & Canola Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
4 lbs. Green Cabbage (cut into ½” X 4” inch Julienne cut)
1 oz. Sliced Garlic
4 oz. Fig Vincotto (1/2 bottle)
1. Cut the Radish, Acorn Squash, Sunchoke, & Fingerling Potatoes into 1” inch pcs. Of different shapes & set aside each ingredient on individual sheet pans.
2. Toss the root vegetables with oil, salt & pepper.
3. Roast vegetables individually on sheet tray at 400 degrees until just tender to touch.
4. Once cooled take all roasted vegetables & mix them together adding the blanched asparagus, & minced black garlic.
5. In a hot rondo add the cabbage & garlic with a touch of oil & sautee till the cabbage starts to wilt.
6. Add fig vincotto & cook down until the vincotto has coated the cabbage completely & started to seep into the cabbage. Set aside
7. You will have 2 separate containers one for the roasted vegetables & one for the fig vincotto galzed cabbage.
8. To pick up the dish to order, add the roasted vegetables & saute till hot then add the glazed cabbage & mix together. Deglaze pan with Calabrian Chili, Black Garlic, Caper Vinaigrette, & serve.